All Team K9 Training Services
- Provides the ability to not only strengthen the bond between the owner and dog, but also help the dog find its purpose and place in their household.
- Helps relieve anxiety from the dog as they learn to trust and respect their owners, and know that their owners are always looking out for them.
- Takes away their desire to be in charge and attempt to control situations since they are born into a human world that they don’t understand.
We are here to communicate and show them what their role and jobs are in our lives. We take away the fear of the unknown and build up their confidence. We help them live their best lives.
This is for almost everyone – from puppies to adult dogs. Potty training, behavioral issues, puppy issues, pulling on the leash, etc. are addressed. We also use this program for dogs with aggression and can test for all the CGC certificates as well. We do tailor the approach to each dog’s needs and behavioral goals. The one on one individualized training is what makes us different.
This is specifically designed for two scenarios:
1-Dogs that already have an understanding of obedience and we need to only work on specific behavioral issues.
2 – Senior dogs with behavioral issues.
This program consists of light obedience & heavy behavioral issue training.
This is for dogs who have completed the basic obedience program and want to move forward with more training.
This is typically for dogs that are working breeds and need a job; or for enthusiastic dogs and their owners who want to do as much as they can. This advanced training helps the dog have a purpose and a job.
Freqently Asked Questions
What will my dog learn how to do in Basic Obedience?
- Walking Heel
- Heel position
- Sit Stay
- Down stay
- Release to free time
- Safety boundaries (crate, exterior door & vehicle)
- Behavioral issues
- Distraction work in and outside the home
This program is available in home and with board & train.
After completing this program, all clients are welcome to attend free group classes throughout the year to keep up with training.
Can my older dog go through the Basic Obedience training?
We prefer not to put older dogs through a full obedience program to ensure they don’t get stressed, always keeping their well-being top priority.
Instead we created the behavior modification program.
This allows us to still help senior dogs with behavioral challenges they have. Schedule a consultation with us and we can go through your needs and discuss how we can best help you and your dog.
What can I expect with the Behavior Modification training?
We can help with specific issues you are having, such as barking and chewing, The best step to take is to schedule a free consultation so we can find the right program for you.
How is the Advanced Training different?
Your dog will have their purpose, and you will have a way to help your dog have a fulfilling life. If you need help from your dog, this advanced training program will help your dog help you.
Advanced training options:
- Utility (agility but with a purpose)
- Therapy dog training including attending the test with you if requested
- Service dog training
- Physical assistance
- Autism spectrum disorder service dogs